iRoot APK free Download for Android & PC [Latest Version]: Many apps do not work in the lower version of Android mobile phone. This creates many problems for the people who own devices with older Android version. Even in the newer version of Android smartphone, we face problem while customizing the device. But when we root our device, we get the unlimited access of enjoying the full potential of our smartphone. Today, in the post I will tell you about iRoot, which is an amazing app for Android device.
Whether to root or not? This is a typical issue the vast majority of us face. Well, let me tell you that rooting gives you the power to customize your device. But again, you should know that rooting your smartphone is not that easy. You have certain disadvantages with it like the warrantee of your smartphone will be voided if you root your smartphone. Also, few years ago rooting was considered a complicated process but not anymore because now there are apps like iRoot, then give you the power to root your Android smartphone with just one tap. And therefore there is no need to be fearful when you are thinking of rooting your smartphone. Also, I will give many reasons because of which you should consider rooting your smartphone.
Why Should You Root Your Android Device?
- You can customize your Android smartphone in a way you want.
- You can add apps in your smartphone that only works in rooted version like Lucky Patcher.
- You can uninstall the unused pre-installed apps that come with your new smartphone.
- You can block ads that are shown to you when you use an unpaid app.
- It increases the performance of your Android smartphone.
- It frees storage of your mobile phone.
- It increases the battery life of your smartphone.
These are the reason which will surely force you to root your device. But I am not going show you all the good stuffs of rooting because as a user, you should also be aware about the disadvantages that you have to face when you root your Android smartphone. The next section discusses the disadvantages of rooting your Android smartphone.
Why Should Not Your Root Your Device.
- Root may brick your smartphone.
- It will definitely void the guarantee of your Android smartphone.
- You might face issues with upgrades.
By looking both the advantages and disadvantages of rooting your smartphone, you can decide whether you want to root your smartphone or not. If you have decided to root your smartphone, then let me give you information about the app that you will be using to root your Android smartphone.
Know About iRoot
iRoot app was created by Magyun group. The latest version of iRoot is version V2.0.9. iRoot is popular as a rooting app because it can root your Android smartphone with just one tap. It can also root your smartphone even if it runs on lower version of Android OS. Now, let us have a look at the system requirement of iRoot.
iRoot download – Rooting System Requirements
- You smartphone should run on Android OS.
- If you want to take the help of PC for rooting your smartphone, make sure it runs on Windows.
- A USB drive should be present that functions well.
- The battery life of your Anndroid smartphone should be more than 50%.
Now let us focus at the features of the app.
Features of iRoot
There are many apps that might help you to root your smartphone but still you should stick to iRoot APK because of few obvious reasons which are listed below.
- Roots the smartphone with just a single tap.
- Supports all the Android OS.
- Give you the freedom to root your smartphone with the help of PC.
- Roots you smartphone in a jiffy.
- After rooting you smartphone, you can again unroot it with the help of this app.
- It is a light weight app which means it doesn’t consume much of storage.
If after going through the list of features you have decided to root your smartphone using iRoot, then you should jump to the next section where I will tell you how you can download, install and use iRoot to root your smartphone.
How To Root Your Android Device Using iRoot?
You can root your device, once you have successfully installed iRoot in it. You can download and install iRoot in your device by following the simple steps given below.
Step 1: To begin with, you need to enable the alternative Debugging mode on your Android device.
Step 2: Link your smartphone to PC through a working USB cable, your device will be automatically identified and the installation procedure will start.
Wait for few minutes and installation will be completed. After that, you can open the app and follow the instructions given there to root your device. By following the method mentioned above, you can root your Android device by using a computer.
Now, I will tell you about the second method of downloading and installing iRoot that doesn’t even need the PC.
Step 1: Download the recent version of iRoot by clicking on the link give below.
(Click here) – To Download
Step 2: Now follow the instruction given below.
Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and toggle on Unknown Sources box.
Step 3: Click on the downloaded APK file and click on it to install. Wait for few seconds for the installation procedure to be completed.
After following the step 3, you can start rooting your device with a single click only.
You can use any one the methods given app to root your smartphone by using iRoot. Please go ahead with the rooting procedure at your own risk as we can’t be held responsible for the damages done to your smartphone while rooting it.
I hope you have already installed iRoot and if not, then tell me about the problems that you are facing. Also, don’t forget to review the app for us. Share the post with the people who are looking forward to root their device.