Root Master APK free Download for Android [Latest Version]: Rooting an Android device is the procedure by which the users get the permission for root access of that particular Android device. Normally your Android smartphone doesn’t allow you to mingle with the Android OS. But when you gain root access to your Android device, you get the permission to customize your device according to your wish without facing any trouble. Let me explain this to you by giving an example. You read the content of this page and can comment but can you change the things that I have written without my permission? The answer is no. Similarly, you don’t have full access to your device without rooting. But once you root your device, you gain that control. I hope now you understand my point. There are many rooting apps available, and one of those popular rooting apps is Root Master.
Know about Root Master
Root Master or Key Root Master is an Android rooting app. With Root Master, without wasting much of your time, you can root any Android device. You can use Root Master both with and without PC to root your Android smartphone. No matter which Android smartphone you are using or which Android version you have, Root Master can easily root your device without any problem. Now you have a fair idea about both rooting and Root Master. So, let me tell you the features of this app.
Features of Root Master
The features of Root Master are listed below. Go through it and then decide whether you need the app for rooting your device or not.
- A single click root app
- Root with or without the help of PC
- Increases batter life of your phone and boost RAM
- Works in any Android version
- The app is free to use
- It is easy to use
- It has a user-friendly interface
- Gives you the option of un-root.
- Increases the performance of your phone.
- Gives you the power to customize your device.
- Gives you the permission to uninstall the pre-installed app of your Android smartphone.
- Allows you to use various apps that need rooted version of your Android device.
If you are impressed with the features of Root Master, you can proceed to know how you can download, install and root your Android Device.
Other One-Click Rooting Apps:
How to Download and Install Root Master
Before you root your Android device with the help of Root Master, few things that you should know is listed below. Once you go through the list, you can make a final decision whether you want to root your Android device or not.
- When you root your Android device, the warranty of your device is violated. This means that the guarantee will also be not applicable. In the case at any phase of time, your smartphone stops working; you won’t be able to repair it by the service center of the company.
- Rooting is a very sensitive procedure. Though it doesn’t often happen still let me warn you by saying that if you don’t perform the rooting device properly, your smartphone might get bricked. This means your smartphone will become completely useless. Therefore when you root your device, please proceed at your risk as we can’t be held responsible for any damage done to your smartphone.
- You can unroot your device whenever you want with the help of Root Master.
If you still want to root your device after reading the above important points, you can happily do that. There is no need of getting worried unnecessarily because many people have used Root Master to root their device and they have successfully rooted their Android smartphone, and now they are happily enjoyed the more powerful rooted smartphone
Before you start the download procedure, you have to make few changes in the Setting of your smartphone, so that your phone allows the installation of an app that is not from Google Play Store. You can do it by going to Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Sources. You have to toggle on the Unknown Sources to make the sure that the Root Master APK is installed in your device. Now follow the steps given below carefully to root your Android smartphone.
Root Master APK free Download for Android
Step 1: Download Root Master
Step 2: The Root Master APK will automatically begin to download. Wait for the procedure to be completed.
Step 3: After the download is completed, locate the file where the downloaded file is stored.
Step 4: Once, you find the file, click on it and then click on ‘Install.’ Wait for the installation procedure to be completed.
Step 5: Open Root Master.
Step 6: Tap on root for rooting your device. Wait for few minutes, and your device will be rooted.
In case you faced any difficulty in rooting your Android device, tell us about the problem in the comment section below. I will try my best to solve it.
The current version of Root Master is version 1.7. The app was last updated on August 20, 2016, in Google Play Store. It requires Android 2.3 and up. The file size of the app is about 2 MB which is very small. In case, any later version has arrived, you can use it to root your Android device.
I hope that you have succeeded in rooting your device with the help of this amazing app. If the answer is no, tell us where you have faced the problem. If you have successfully rooted your Android device, tell me did you like the experience. Was it easy for you to root your device with the help of Root Master? If yes, share the post with your friends who want to root their device. They will surely love you for the suggestion. It’s time for you now to gain full control of your smartphone. What are you waiting for? Download, install and root your device now if you want to.